I’m back with my very first nomination for a blog award and I’m so excited! I would like to thank Aanya for nominating me. She’s a very supportive and amazing young blogger so if you haven’t already, go ahead and check out her site here and follow along for some unbelievable facts about Harry Potter that most of you may or may not have known! ✨
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers to connect and support the blogging community. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
My Answers to Aanya’s Questions:
- What is one thing you’d love to be really great at?
- DANCING! It’s my greatest frustration.
- If money/funding was no problem and you created a foundation/charity, what cause would you be supporting and why?
- I’d be a secret scholarship sponsor for aspiring medical students because I know the feeling of dreaming to become a doctor but lacking in finances.
- What would your superpower of choice be? (You don’t just have to pick the standard ones – get creative!)
- To move at great speed just like Quicksilver in The Avengers.
- Are you an ‘in the spotlight’ person or a ‘behind the scenes’ person?
- Behind the scenes. But there was a time that I wanted to be in the spotlight and I cringe every time I think of it.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Explain
- Ambivert! Depends on my mood, but I think I’m becoming more of an introvert as I grow older.
- What’s your least favorite food and why?
- Anything sweet and sour! I really don’t know why. Please don’t hate me.
- What inspires you to keep blogging?
- First, it just feels good everytime I write my mind out. Second, the likes, comments and follows (which I never expected would happen). And lastly of course the amazing bloggers and their posts where I learn a lot from. 💕
- What are your favourite hobbies?
- Playing the guitar and violin, and making music on GarageBand.
- How do you motivate yourself when things are challenging?
- I just think, “If diamonds need friction to be polished, then I too will need challenges to bring out a better, more polished version of me!“
- What quality do you look for most in a friend?
- A good listener and responsible.
- If you were a scented candle, what scent would you be?
- Any flowery scent 🌸
- Maeve Alejandro
- Toyosi Alonge
- You! Yes you, and just say I tagged you 😊
P.S. No pressure to anyone who doesn’t feel like doing this.
Questions for my Nominees:
- Your all-time favorite book/movie?
- Iced coffee or milktea?
- If you had the ability to turn back time, what time period would you return to?
- If you could swap lives with a celebrity for a day, who would it be?
- If this pandemic never existed, what would you be doing right now?
- If you could get rid of one vegetable or fruit in the entire world, what would it be and why?
- Name one musical instrument you’ve always wanted to learn how to play.
- If you had the opportunity to make up a word and have it added to the dictionary, what would it be and what does it mean?
- Name 3 items from your wishlist.
- If you could meet one famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Your life goals. Name at least two!
There ya go! I definitely enjoyed answering the questions and making this post! I hope my nominees will, too! Thanks again to Aanya for the nomination. This was the positive vibe I needed amidst the ruckus going on with school and this pandemic.
Stay safe ya’ll!